Thursday, August 19, 2010

Adam: Dogs are more useful than cats

I think dogs are better than cats because dogs are cuter than cats. It would make more people to love them. First, dogs could stay home and protect the house when nobody is at home. Second dogs are more useful than cats because dogs are more active than cats. Cat's always sleeps and very lazy. Although they like to clean themselves, but if they lick too much fur, they could cough up a hairball and it looks so dirty. Third, I think cats are less useful than dogs because cats would be scary in the dark. Their eyes look very evil.

I have 27 dogs and 2 cats at home. I love them very much. It doesn't matter if I said dogs are better than cats, those two animal are still very cute. This is my opinion. I hope you agree with it and I hope you like it.

No comments: