Thursday, August 19, 2010

Shawn: I think ocean is beautiful

As to me, the ocean is vast and secret. My life can't be without sea. When my mood is under the weather, I always go to the seaside and make my mood quiet. Listen to the wave's voice and look at the sea make me comfortable and my soul just like take a bath. Someone says "the sea color makes us disconsolate," but I don't think so. Sky and sea color is blue, too. Why doesn't someone says, "the sky color is melancholy." Blue give me a pure and fresh, nice and cool. Somebody says sea is dangerous and without remorse, and so does fire. But I think only careful to be careful and safe to pay attention to oneselves. It is dangerous to keep away from you. Since I am small, the ocean give me a lot of dream. I have a impossible dream. I wish one day in the future I can live in the Pacific Ocean.