Thursday, August 19, 2010

Lily: Joyfully is very important

I think joyfully is important because joyfully may bring different the idea, has joyful or sad. Everyone is the hope may be joyful. Thus money is unable to buy joyfully. Joyfully can do many things. Perhaps it may affect own feeling and the idea. Joyful is be from the friend or the family member or the life. I think my joyful is come from friends of mine, because we can chat about own matter and go out together. Regardless of joyful or sad, they are going to all be beside me. Because I have them therefore my life is the fill interesting, if lost them me not to know that I able to do what, but I knew that I must treasure now, because has many people not to have this feeling. Although joyfully speaking of very many people is not very important, the joyful is very important for me.

No comments: