Thursday, August 19, 2010

Mico: Swimming

I think swimming is a good sport. Because I'm good at swimming in school when I was 13 years old, I once participated in the swimming contest and did well. Everyday exercise makes you become thin, too. It is a healthy sport to swim. My father wakes up and swims every morning at five o'clock. HE thinks swimming is the healthiest sport and the best too. A lot of people like swimming too. Swimming can make vital capacity better, but smoking is not very good to swim. Swimming player state is very good. I am also a swimming player. I got third of Kaohsiung County Transport. My younger brother is the tallest one in my family because of swimming. Swimming is a sport that can relieve summer heat. As long as people can swim well you won't fear drowning. So, I think swimming is a good sport and I love to swim.

No comments: