Thursday, August 19, 2010

Sandy: Playing music is better than studying/Reading some books is better than watching TV

Personally, I think music can let me relax and have no pressure. I f you feel sad or helpless you can plan the piano or listen to music. That helps me to forget a lot of things. It's fact that music can recuperate your hurt heart. Sometimes I study a long time. I will relax and play the piano. That helps me a lot. Afterward I am so happy and I can study again.

Reading some books is better than watching TV. I believe that because my teacher told me. J Knowledge is from reading a lot of books and don't watch TV shows often. Television will make divergence. It is not healthy for body and your eyes will get myopia. If you want to watch TV a long time, you just have to finish your homework and housework. You can watch a long time but I think everyone not very much. Also lazy. Every person is often lazy in their work.

No comments: